High Quality uPVC Doors & uPVC Windows in Abingdon
Trade Building Plastics is a reputable supplier of a vast range of products, including front doors, back doors (e.g French doors and patio doors), double glazing, bifolding doors and conservatories. While we don’t solely stock uPVC products, for example we sell both composite doors and aluminium bifold doors, perhaps our most popular products are our uPVC windows and uPVC door. On this page, for the benefit of Abingdon clients who might still be deciding on what material their front doors / back doors and windows should be, we’ve jotted down just a few of the biggest benefits uPVC affords.
If you more interested in hearing about our double glazing, conservatories, composite doors, French Doors or aluminium bifold doors, don’t hesitate to call us on 01865 778 930. A friendly member of the Trade Building Plastics Ltd team will be more than happy to provide prospective customers around Abingdon with free, no-obligation advice.
Top 5 Reasons to Choose uPVC Windows & Doors
- Cost Efficiency – The main reason our Abingdon customers choose uPVC for their front doors, back doors or windows, is their sheer cost efficiency. Firstly they’re more affordable than timber doors, composite doors and aluminium bifold doors, for example. Secondly they generally require less maintenance than timber doors, and can often last longer. This means they are both less costly “out the box”, as well as further down the line.
- Durability – Unlike their timber equivalents, uPVC doors and uPVC windows do not warp or rot. Their structural integrity remains consistent through hail, snow and anything else Mother Nature might throw at your Abingdon home! The definition of resilient, uPVC’s consistency and durability is one of the reasons why it’s such a popular choice in so many different applications ranging from patio doors (French doors and bifolding doors etc.) to conservatories.
- Environmentally Sound – Compared with many other materials used for windows, front doors and back doors, uPVC is quite an environmentally sound choice, as not much energy is used in its manufacturing. It’s also very long lasting, meaning you’re unlikely to need to replace your uPVC windows or uPVC doors any time soon. So if you think that uPVC isn’t a “green” option, think again!
- Insulation – uPVC windows and uPVC doors, when complemented with high quality double glazing, offer great insulation. This reduces heat loss from a property and prevents energy bills from spiralling out of control. One other benefit is that uPVC windows are great for keeping out noise. This may be especially appealing if you live by a busy Abingdon road often used by noisy revellers at the weekends.
- Security – Both uPVC doors and uPVC windows are hard to damage or break. This helps keep would-be intruders out of your home in Abingdon. Double glazing as standard alongside uPVC frames’ rigidity give our clients peace of mind, knowing their home is well fortified. However, if security is your number one priority, we’d recommend also giving consideration to composite doors. They’re a bit more expensive, but are even tougher that uPVC front doors, back doors and patio doors. Also consider aluminium bifold doors, which boast multi-point locking system to keep your home safe from intruders.
If you’re more interested in any of the following products that we supply to homeowners and trade customers around Abingdon, then pick up the phone and give us a call or pay us a visit in person:
- Double Glazing
- Composite Doors
- French Doors
- Aluminium Bifold Doors
- Patio Doors
Still unsure which material to choose for your front doors or back doors? Contact Trade Building Plastics’ Oxford outlet on 01865 778 930, or our Abingdon team on 01993 774 377.