Attractive & Durable Composite Doors in Oxfordshire
Trade Building Plastics Ltd serves as the Oxfordshire area’s premier supplier of composite doors. Our two showroom, situated in Oxford and Witney, feature a wide range in many different styles and colours. To find out more about the specific ranges that we sell, please navigate to our Front & Back Doors page, or pay us a visit and see what we have on display. Strong local transport links mean we’re just a short drive from busy locales including Abingdon, Banbury, Bicester, Didcot and Wantage.
Comprised of a reinforced, hardwood inner frame set around a thermally insulated polyurethane foam core, and finished off with a coloured GRP skin – composite doors are extremely tough. They don’t warp or twist, and can last longer than uPVC doors. For this reason, they can be slightly more expensive. Below, we’ve looked to elaborate on just a few reasons why Oxfordshire home and commercial property owners choose composite doors over alternative option.
Why Choose Composite Doors for Your Property?
- Secure – Whether you investing in front doors or back doors, you want them to safeguard your home from would-be intruders. Composite doors are extremely safe, being over 48mm thick and boasting solid hardwood cores. They also come with high security locks, for added peace-of-mind. Staff at our Oxford and Witney showrooms will always recommend composite doors to clients for who safety is the number one priority.
- Energy Efficient – We’re always getting questions from Oxfordshire homeowners regarding the energy efficiency of our composite doors. Whether you choose a door from our standard or Italia ranges, you can rest assured they’ll be efficient; they all boast a U-value of 1.1 w/m2k-1.4 w/m2k. This means your home will stay nice and warm during the winter, and cool during the summer. Replacing old timber/uPVC doors with composite doors has also helped many past customers in and around Abingdon, Banbury, Bicester, Didcot and Wantage reduce their heating bills.
- Versatile – Our composite doors can be manufactured in a wide variety of styles, including as stable and French door. It’s all down to your aesthetic preference and what will best suit your property. They can also be made in 17 different external colours, and 9 different internal frame colours. Add in a range of hardware options, and you can really let your imagination run wild! Whether you’re looking for front doors for a traditionalist property in Abingdon, Banbury or Bicester, or back doors for a highly modern property in Didcot, Wantage or elsewhere in Oxfordshire, choose Trade Building Plastics and you’ll be able to create bespoke, high quality composite doors that fit the bill. Our Oxford and Witney showrooms really do have something for everyone.
- Durable – Unlike other types of front doors and back doors, composite doors don’t easily discolour, warp, twist, crack or dent. The extra layers and insulating materials present in composite doors protect them from weather and general wear-and-tear, making them a very long-lasting, durable and subsequently cost efficient option. If you’re looking for a long-term, value-adding investment, look no further.
- Stylish – Last but by no means least, composite doors are extremely stylish. Have them installed in your Oxfordshire property as French doors, or in any other style that might catch your eye, and you’ll be sure to impress visitors. The aforementioned versatility means you can adapt your doors to make them eye catching and luxurious, whatever your tastes.
We Supply & Install Composite Doors in…
Want to find out more about our Oxford and Witney showrooms’ expansive selections of composite doors? Call 01993 77 4377 (Witney branch) or 01865 778 930 (Oxford branch).